How to Unlike a page on Facebook
Not too sure why Facebook have seemingly made everything really tricky to find and do nowadays but hey ho, if that’s what they want to do then unfortunately we’ll have to go along with it! Anyway, here’s how you unlike a page in Facebook.
Not too sure why Facebook have seemingly made everything really tricky to find and do nowadays but hey ho, if that’s what they want to do then unfortunately we’ll have to go along with it! Anyway, here’s how you unlike a page in Facebook…
- Go to your timeline (that’s the page with the big header image and the square profile image on the left side)
- Click the “About” link below your profile picture
- In the footer at the bottom of the page click “Create a Page” (don’t worry it won’t create anything.
- Click “Pages I Like” in the top right corner to see all of the pages you currently Like
- Hover over the “Liked” button and click the “Unlike” link (you may find that this popup menu doesn’t appear. I found that by clicking in the space next to the button and then hovering or clicking on the button again somehow makes the popup appear.
Hopefully that’ll help whoever manages to find this post on Google!
HTML email signature in Apple Mail
Step by step guide on how to add an HTML signature to Apple Mail.
Secure your WordPress Blog
A guide to securing your WordPress website.
Remove the shadow from Mac Screen Grabs
How to remove the shadow from Apple Screengrabs.
10 Useful Sites for Web Developers
Some useful websites for web developers.
3 FREE Apps to protect your PC
A few free apps to help you protect your PC.
Web Browsing Tips #1: Find in Page
Find copy in page in a web page.
Web Browsing Tips #2: Tabbed Windows
Using tabbed windows in your web browser.
Web Browsing Tips #3: Keyboard Shortcuts
Some web browsing keyboard shortcuts.
Redirect your site the Search Engine Friendly way
Using a 301 redirect is important when you change your website URL or web page URL.
Remove the WordPress Meta Tag from your Blog
Remove the WordPress meta tag from your WordPress site with this small function.
Stay secure, use more than one password
We need passwords for everything, but how can we stay secure and have multiple passwords without having to remember them all.
Forward your emails to one address
Find out how, using cPanel, you can forward your emails to one email address.